Monday, March 14, 2011

The worst thing I ever ate...

The day has come... I officially ate the grossest thing I have ever had since being in Korea.

Now, as many of you know, I love seafood, especially raw fish. There is nothing better than tasting a sweet slab of salmon or marinated ahi. Having said that, this raw fish was by far, the most, grossest thing I have ever ate and making me question my love for all things fishy.


Looks innocent enough, doesn't it? Well it is Hong Ohu, or "snake fish". It had been fermented in what I can only assume to be pant thinner.After I suffered through the crunching of the bones, and managed to somehow make the fish into a pulp small enough to fit down my throat, all I could taste was ammonia. Don't be fooled by Will's reaction; he was just trying to be brave in front of the girls. My reaction however......


And they call this a delicacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment